Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Pacific ADA Center provides the following National and Regional resources on COVID-19:
Administration on Community Living information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The Council Of State Governments
Department of Education
Department of Health and Human Services
- Fact sheet: tips on practicing safe hygiene,
- Bulletin on Civil Rights, HIPAA, and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Office of Civil Rights(en Español)
- Hospital Visitor Policies Nationwide Must Accommodate Patients with Disabilities During COVID-19 Pandemic
Department of Justice
Department of Labor
Department of Transportation
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Civil Rights Laws and COVID-19: What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19 (en Español) - Updated April 23, 2020
- Hospitals Must Consider Accommodation Requests in Pandemic
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Federal Emergency Managment Agency (FEMA)
World Health Organization
ADA National Network Resources
- FAQ: The ADA, Small Business and Face Mask Policies
Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion – Webinar on "The ADA at Work: Considerations for COVID-19."
Department of Public Health
Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California This site provides information on the latest news and how to find relevant resources and information.
- Guidance to help both individuals and caregivers This document is provides inform their decision making.
COVID-19 People at risk for serious illness This document is intended to be statewide guidance to help both individuals and caregivers inform their decision making.
Guidance Relating to Non-Discrimination in Medical Treatment for Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) This bulletin reminds health care providers and payers that rationing care based on a person's disability status is impermissable and unlawful under both state and federal law.
Listos California (California Office of Emergency Services - CalOES)
Disability Rights California
Employment Development Department
Good resources for employees and employers
State Council on Developmental Disabilities
State of Hawaii, Department of Health Disease Outbreak Control Division
Rights and Responsibilities
Access Living, American Council of the Blind, American Foundation for the Blind, Autistic Self Advocacy Network, Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund, et al.,
Implementing New COVID-19 Policies for People with Disabilities: Transportation Providers and Stakeholders
Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
Know Your Rights
Job Accommodation Network
National Association for the Deaf
Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology