The Pacific Center staffs a toll-free information line and provides informal guidance on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Accessible Information Technology. The center's Technical Assistants can answer most questions you have immediately. Questions which require research will be handled in a professional and prompt manner.
Technical Assistance is available from the Pacific ADA Center Monday - Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time at 800-949-4232 or contact us online.
Search 15 ADA-related Web sites which feature topics such as Employment, State & Local Government, Private Business, Facility Access, Transportation, Communications, Interpretation Letters and Enforcement. Begin your search.
Accessible I.T. Materials List
- ADA National Network Fact Sheet Series on the Title II & III Regulations
- Facts About the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Checklist for Readily Achievable Barrier Removal
- How to file Title I Complaint
- Title II Highlights
- File Title II Complaint Form
- Title III Highlights
- How to file Title III Complaint
- Title 24 Regulations (California Department State Architects Web Site)
- Certified Access Specialist Program (California only)
- Title II 2010 fact sheet
- Title III 2010 fact sheet
- Title II ADA toolkit